Blizzconned Blizzconned

Nothing like a good dose of humour and violence to end the day.
Must be some hard-core World of warcraft fans for everyone to go crazy and kill each other like that. :P

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

Easily the best melee fighting I've seen in the genre. Plenty of gore and humor. The main character's design (before the armour was bloodied and damaged) was pretty badass. This guy might even give Hank a run for his money. No woder why it was #1 for Madness Day 2014. Well done!

Ice Bucket Madness Ice Bucket Madness

Everyone saw it coming except poor Gabriel. May he rest in pieces.... then make another one. :P

Dexterity Dexterity

The patterns feel rather jerky for a pure reaction based game, more specifically the revolving bar of doom. Using a mouse, the difficulty is just at my range. Using a graphics tablet, however, the game became surprisingly simple. Unfortunately I can tell how long this took to make by the occasional hit box errors 30 seconds in. In a future tittle you might want to work on that.

For what it is, it was mildly entertaining and a decent exercise to get used to using a graphics tablet.

BulletHell Adventure BulletHell Adventure

After seeing all the positive reviews, I almost feel bad about posting this cynical review.

It's not terrible, but playing it feels overly generic. You have a typical couple separated by a typical monster/bully/alien and have a lad fight tons of similar looking enemies that receive HP buffs from world to world. Most of what I dislike comes from relatively minor details, but said details quickly add up to create an unpleasant experience.

There are some good elements. The backgrounds are pleasant to look at and the don't distract from game play. The soundtrack is upbeat and peppy, though it gets annoying after a while. The player character becomes extremely responsive after an upgrade of two, though it deteriorates as the level advances. I also enjoyed the little changes to my dragon as I purchased new upgrades.

At first, I thought the coins were bullets, so I actively evaded them. It wasn't until the first level ended and I saw the gold tally that I realized my mistake. Some indicator, like a brief arrow pointing at the gold labeling it would have been helpful.
Instead of receiving higher grades for killing all the enemies quickly or not getting hit, it comes down to collecting power-ups, which mostly requires having just enough upgrades to clear the enemies blocking the stars, but not too much so that bosses don't die instantly. Sometimes I have to grind, not due to the level's difficulty, but because there are 12 tanks of enemies that require 30 shots EACH to take down. Some balancing is defiantly required, because most players loathe doing it themselves.

I already HATE laser enemies, but their ridiculously subtle to nonexistent tells make the ones in this game unbearable. The first one changes from red to a deep shade of pink. If I were color-blind, I wouldn't be able to see the difference. Then the foe turns white when being fired upon, making it impossible to see its attack coming.
The first boss, as far as I can tell, has no warning for it's laser aside from the dialogue in the beginning. Some hint, ANY hint, like a glowing effect, would be greatly appreciated.

In the end, I find this game mediocre at best. However, I do see some potential. I noticed some interference in the music and dialogue, but seeing that you used what you had, I won't hold it against you. You have some skill that will hopefully transfer into your next project.

Until then,
-Osprai

Frozennnn responds:

Hello thanks for the feedback its a long text haha, dont worry i will keep in mind all you say.Thanks for play the game

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Yes, half a star, and that's out of pity.
It appears you made this while depressed. This game, even before the revile that the first part was a dream, was depressing. I felt like I had to force myself to stay awake while playing it. I didn't make it very far with my already short attention span being picked away by stock images and clips, ear grating soundtracks, and mediocre dialogue that might be better in a 2 star novel. Heck, since most of this game is reading, why not make it into a novel. At least it might get better love than the game.

jimberly-chaotic responds:

Sorry I don't read reviews under 4 stars.

Wrong Lullaby Wrong Lullaby

Pure horror. 2 seconds after it starts, and I have to constantly remind myself to breathe.

Smooth piano loop Smooth piano loop

It's a beautiful and seem less loop. Hard to tell the actual track is 7 seconds long.