Blizzconned Blizzconned

Nothing like a good dose of humour and violence to end the day.
Must be some hard-core World of warcraft fans for everyone to go crazy and kill each other like that. :P

Korosu - Madness in Tokyo Korosu - Madness in Tokyo

Easily the best melee fighting I've seen in the genre. Plenty of gore and humor. The main character's design (before the armour was bloodied and damaged) was pretty badass. This guy might even give Hank a run for his money. No woder why it was #1 for Madness Day 2014. Well done!

Ice Bucket Madness Ice Bucket Madness

Everyone saw it coming except poor Gabriel. May he rest in pieces.... then make another one. :P

BOYZ BOYZ

A lot of the voice acting sounds like it belongs to the series "Sanity Not Included." The only funny joke was that bit about the computer having errors like crazy, and during that bit the sound quality went from low to ape-sh*t. Not very original at all.

ItsJoeTime responds:

I appreciate the criticism because it helps a lot, but I only used 2 voice samples from Eddsworld and Sanity not Included; the rest were original voice-works by me. Please read the credits in the animation.

Madness Generation Ep: 1 Madness Generation Ep: 1

Normally I like a good madness short. This guy on the other hand is moving so slow he makes treckle look like Sonic, which makes me wonder how he dodged the first set of bullets. Someone who can dodge bullets has to be swift! And that intro makes no sense at all. The only purpose I see it serving is to have your name plastered all over it, so you might as well leave it out of any other film you decide to make. At least you have a good soundtrack playing in the background.

Zapchon responds:

the soundtrack is by Cethic:

Madness test: Table Madness test: Table

You know, if there's something that your testing out, you could put it under experimental. What is he even shooting at?

P3M responds:

Well it a test, if you dont know, then like i said, im a noob, if you want good madness go check Krinkels, Gabriel barsch, kelzad etc...

Anyway i dont know if you are a troll or something.

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

Not really much of a comedy. It feels more of an awareness video. It's saddening that this challenge was made to honour those souls that can't find warmth anywhere, and people just find it and say "Hey! That looks like fun! I should do it too!" without giving two craps about ALS victims. The only thing that's funny about this is that guy on the right's face near the end, and all that did was break my frown.

MMT - Busted MMT - Busted

This isn't half bad. Not the best short I've ever seen, but at least it's one of the better ones. All it needs now is music in the background and you've got a decent film. Also,
Just one question: What's up with the clerk calling the thief a black man like he's not black too?

dunkey animated dunkey animated

Random I can handle, but annoying random garbage and a total of one decent joke make. If this somehow passes judgement, please change the age ratting to 'T'.

Incident:100A Incident:100A

At the start, I thought It was going to be a new style you were trying.
Nope, just a paper cutout with thick lines.
Diemos and Stanford met the guy getting beat up, so the logical thing to do is continue beating him up as you rescue the guy? At least he's free at the end, making it not too big of a deal. The rest is just classic Madness.